My Lurvely Followers

Saturday, November 28

JoiN Me iN DeaTh Will U?

 

We are so young.
Our lives have just begun,
But already we are considering,
Escape from this world.

And we've waited for so long,
For this moment to come.
Were so anxious to be together,
Together in Death.

Won't you Die tonight for Love?
Baby, join me in Death.
Won't you Die?
Baby, join me in Death.
Won't you Die tonight for Love?
Baby, join me in Death.

This world is a Cruel place,
And we're here only to lose.
So before life tears us apart let,
Death bless me with you.

Won't you Die tonight for love?
Baby, join me in Death.
So would you Die?
Baby, join me in Death.
Won't you die tonight for love?
Baby, join me in Death.
Join me in Death.

This life it ain't worth living.

Join me
Baby, join me in Death.



Review : i think this song is verry romantic...if you love then why dont we die tonite, together2? hahaha..cam gum+punks di situ...tp sweet pe...pd ak ler....part yg paling ak ske 'this life ain't worth living..join me' ...sape nyanyi kt ak mmg ak ajak kawen! haha...ang x pyh kasi duit hntrn pun dakpe..ngehh2...check the vid ntuk lgu nie..ville valo nmpk sgt cumel @ gay...hohoho....adekah dia gay? ouhhh no...ak cam dh jatuh suka kt die nie..tp dlm vid ini saje ok....ville...its my pleasure to join u......( sesgguh ny pd ketika ini ak sudah mereng gara2 x bleh tdo :p )

p/s : dlu time bila ntah tp zmn muda2 ler, ak penah kelentong sorang bdk laki yg tnye aku pe makna H.I.M....ak pun yg x tau sgt ms tue dgn yakin nye ckp ' HIM tue makne nya Heavy In Metal' ....fakkk ak ms dlu2...memalukan... for ur info HIM - His Infernal Majesty...klu slh lagi ak dh x layak idup dgr metal.... ak dgr fall out boys je... seacrest...outtt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Recent Visitors